Where's the header files

michael k finegan mfinegan at uceng.UC.EDU
Sat Sep 16 01:36:26 AEST 1989

To my horror, I recently deleted some system header files. No problem,
retrieve them from the software installation diskettes. After mounting,
and find'ing every *.h on very diskette (automated), I find that some
common header files weren't found, and that almost all the header files
were <sys/*.h>, very few were <*.h>. Are the bulk of header files on
the non-mountable first diskette ? I really would rather not do a partial
restore, and would rather not backup, as some header files were changed a
long time ago, and I want the originals. Ideas?
				Thanks,
					Michael Finegan
					finegan at aicv01.ece.UC.EDU
					     - or -