Looking for tools.

John R. MacMillan john at chance.UUCP
Sat Sep 9 10:31:46 AEST 1989

In article <583 at mcdclv.UUCP> stevea at mcdclv.UUCP (Steve Alexander) writes:
|	The mailx source in Release 3 has lots and lots of AT&T copyright
|notices in it.  It may look and feel somewhat like Berkeley mail, but I
|doubt that it is based on Berkeley source.  I would also be very
|careful about copying *ANYTHING* from an AT&T distribution.

Having looked at the source for both, mailx is almost certainly derived
from Mail, but given the copyright notices, I wouldn't touch the mailx
source regardless.
--
John R. MacMillan           "Don't you miss it...don't you miss it...
john at chance.UUCP             Some of you people just about missed it."