Targa board images under X ?

Jef Poskanzer pokey at well.UUCP
Sat Sep 2 05:40:42 AEST 1989

In the referenced message, pusateri at romeo.UUCP (Thomas J. Pusateri) wrote:
[amazingly complicated conversion procedure deleted]

Yow, I had no idea things were so bad.  You'll probably be happy to
find out that I have just added a Targa reader to the new color-capable
PBM.  Also, this is the only Targa reader I know of that handles the
entire Targa spec (except for the undocumented types 32 and 33 Huffman
encoded files).

As for when the new PBM will be distributed, it's still Real Soon Now.
---
Jef

    Jef Poskanzer  pokey at well.sf.ca.us  {ucbvax, apple, hplabs}!well!pokey
                    Fools rush in and get the best seats.