Trade DOS-73 for Voice Power

charlie crassi charlie at ureka.UUCP
Wed Sep 27 08:29:45 AEST 1989

I saw this posted on kodak today:
>Subject: trade: DOS-73 for Voice Power...
>
>I figure somebody out there is either already tired, or will soon
>be tired of playing with their Voice Power board.  I know i'm tired
>of my DOS-73 board...
>
>My board's in fine shape, used to run a few silly programs and that's
>about it.  Caveat: .......
>
>We could probably arrange a swap through an independent third-party

I also have a DOS-73 board to trade for a Voice Power Board. I have had
this board in ureka but haven't used it in over a year. I used to use it
to do Lotus 123 and Wordstar work at my home office. Now the kids have a
286 machine that I use for that.

E-mail me or call me at work and leave a message on my machine. I'll
return your call. Work 716-722-6718.
--
charlie

rutgers!rochester!kodak!ureka!charlie