Suitable HDs for 3B2/400

David T. Sandberg dts at quad.uucp
Wed Sep 27 12:34:34 AEST 1989

The question is: can any 64MB PC-type hard drive be installed in
a 3B2, or are there limitations on the kind of drives which can
be used?  We're talking about two machines here: one has two 64BM
units already (and needs a third), the other is a hypothetical
machine which may not have any to start with.  So, if there is
some limit involving the number of drives, I would like to hear
about it also.

Thanks in advance.

--
                                  David Sandberg - Quadric Systems