Looking for tools.

Elliot Dierksen elliot at alfred.UUCP
Sat Sep 2 06:06:00 AEST 1989

> The ms macros are part of the AT&T licensed source, but the me macros
> are not.  You can get them with anonymous FTP from uunet.uu.net in the
> directories bsd-sources/lib/tmac and bsd-sources/lib/me.

I happen to need (BADLY!) the me macros, how about somewhere that allows
anon-uucp to pick these up. Even better, anybody in the Orlando FL area want
to mail them to me??

--
Elliot Dierksen                 UUCP: {peora,ucf-cs,uunet}tarpit!alfred!elliot

"You can only be you once, but you can be immature forever!"