info about kits

Brian D. Botton botton at i88.isc.com
Fri Apr 13 02:09:06 AEST 1990

In article <1142 at icus.ICUS.COM> lenny at icus.ICUS.COM (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
>In article <1990Apr10.060512.16231 at i88.isc.com> botton at i88.isc.com
>(Brian D. Botton) writes:
>[...]
>|>question that isn't covered by this blurb, feel free to send me e-mail.  Be
>|>forewarned that I am in the process of getting married and designing some new
>|>hardware for the 3B1, so I may take a little while before I get an answer
>|>back to you.
>
>So let us know what you are planning there, don't hold us all in suspense :-)

  Sorry netlanders, all I'm willing to say is I want to make an expansion
board so bad that it hurts, almost, ;-).  Most people aren't using any of their
3 slots and I figured there should be something out there that will fill the
void.  All I have to do now is find something that is relatively easy to do,
won't cost a fortune, and isn't already being done.  When I'm ready, I'll
let you know.

  Now a full kit at $25.

>I don't believe MGR is on OSU (Ohio State's Archives).  I could be wrong, but
>I think Brad and I have it up on the Internet machine I have access to.
>Look for MGR on max.physics.sunysb.edu in ~ftp/pub/unixpc

  You're right, I blew it in a fit of late night posting.

  Thanks go to Brant at OSU for doing all this archiving for us.  If it wasn't
for him we would have a very hard time keeping this machine and group alive.

--
   _][_n_n___i_i ________  *******		Brian D. Botton