info about kits

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.ICUS.COM
Thu Apr 12 10:34:32 AEST 1990

In article <1990Apr10.060512.16231 at i88.isc.com> botton at i88.isc.com
(Brian D. Botton) writes:
[...]
|>question that isn't covered by this blurb, feel free to send me e-mail.  Be
|>forewarned that I am in the process of getting married and designing some new
|>hardware for the 3B1, so I may take a little while before I get an answer
|>back to you.

So let us know what you are planning there, don't hold us all in suspense :-)

|>VIDPAL KIT - $10
|>  This kit contains a PC board, a programmed PAL, and complete instructions.
|>You will have to purchase some components through alternate sources, of which
|>one is provided.
[...]
I want to say once again this is a very nicely put together kit.  It's
been in my machine (icusdvlp) for quite some time.  Made MGR a reality!

|>MGR - $0
[...]
|>  To get a copy of Mgr, use anonymous ftp or uucp to OSU.  There should be the
|>main file and 2 patch files.

I don't believe MGR is on OSU (Ohio State's Archives).  I could be wrong, but
I think Brad and I have it up on the Internet machine I have access to.
Look for MGR on max.physics.sunysb.edu in ~ftp/pub/unixpc
I see no reason why it can't be put on OSU, so Brant if you want to copy
it there, you can take that copy sitting on max.  The only problem I see
is that the software is still _volitile_ and it will be changing with patches
to come, so Brant will have a little extra work, that's why Brad and I are
keeping it controlled on max for now.

-Lenny

--
| Lenny Tropiano           ICUS Software Systems        lenny at icus.ICUS.COM |
| {ames,pacbell,decuac,sbcs,hombre,rayssd}!icus!lenny   attmail!icus!lenny  |