desire CAPS-CTRL keyfix package for 3.51

Bill Mayhew wtm at uhura.neoucom.EDU
Sat Feb 24 16:37:03 AEST 1990

Due to an administrative mess-up on my part, I accidentally deleted
my back-up of the keyfix package.  We've been off the net for a
while because of a changeover to cnews and a changeover from a vax
750 to hp 9000.  In the interim, I missed the information on where
the packages from the STORE were being moved and how to get them.

I'd appreciate hearing by email how to get keyfix.  Thanks.

Bill
--

Bill Mayhew  Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
Rootstonw, OH  44272-9995  USA    216-325-2511