AT&T 386 UNIX software development set

Dr. Scump aland at infmx.UUCP
Thu Feb 1 13:38:54 AEST 1990

In article <102 at abhg.UUCP> misko at abhg.UUCP (William Miskovetz) writes:
>I recently took advantage of the AT&T upgrade offer and upgraded my
>386 UNIX from Release 3.1 to 3.2.2.  Now I have an up to date foundation
>set, but I am wondering about the software development set.  I still
>have the development set from Release 3.1.  I think is was called
>Issue 4.1.  Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone know what the most
>recent release of the 386 software development set is, if there is/was
>an upgrade, and what, if anything, I would get in the way of enhancements
>if I bought the latest development set?  Thanks for any information.
>Bill Miskovetz

We just received 6 sets with our new 6386E/33s.  The base o/s is 3.2.2
(Maintenance update 2), the SDS is just called "Release 3.2" and gives
"Issue 4.1.5" as the pcc and software generation utilities version.
The SDS diskettes say Release 3.2 Version 2.0.

--
Alan S. Denney  @  Informix Software, Inc.       "We're homeward bound
aland at informix.com  {pyramid|uunet}!infmx!aland   ('tis a damn fine sound!)