Follow up to Help with AT&T 3B2/300

keith best best at seas.gwu.edu
Fri Feb 16 08:49:36 AEST 1990

Re: Help for AT&T 3B2/300

Thanks to all the respondees of my posted request for help in accessing the firmware mode of the 3B2.  The solution was to type in the fixed firmware password after I got the SYSTEM FAILURE message.  In  addition I had to change the parity to 'space' which someone nicely pointed out.  Thanks again wizards!!!!

I'm still relatively new to USENET so I cannot refer to my last posted news in this one, but I'll find out eventually.  Please don't send any more replies to my last post, the problem is solved and I am happy.  I will be sending individual mail to all concerned.

							Many thanks,

							Keith S. Best