MGR? and installable floppies?

Brian D. Botton botton at i88.isc.com
Thu Feb 22 06:21:41 AEST 1990

In article <4319 at daffy.cs.wisc.edu> horn at rt5.cs.wisc.edu (Mark Horn) writes:
>In article <15903 at cs.yale.edu> yarvin-norman at CS.YALE.EDU (Norman Yarvin) writes:
>>Well, sounds like it'd be easier to port Mgr...
>
>While we're on the subject . . . has anyone actually ported mgr to the Unix PC,
>yet?  How easy/hard was it?  Will you post patches for the standard dist?

  Yes, Brad Bosch has done it.  It wasn't a killer, but it wasn't trivial.
It will be distributed via ftp in source form with all the device drivers
and everything else needed to set your machine up.  See my other recent posting
for more info.  Mgr is in beta and should be more widely available soon.

--
   _][_n_n___i_i ________  *******		Brian D. Botton