CRISP editor

Ron Bean zaphod at madnix.UUCP
Mon Feb 19 10:36:34 AEST 1990

   Recently there was some discussion on comp.editors of a BRIEF
clone called CRISP (formerly called GRIEF) that was posted to
comp.sources.misc around the middle of last year. Has anyone
compiled this for the AT&T unix-pc/7300/3b1? It sounded like the
source was pretty huge, and I have a slow modem, so It would be
nice if I could get a binary from someone. My impression is that
most 3b1 people use emacs, though...