Edison Communications problems

Jon S. Stumpf stumpf at gtenmc.UUCP
Wed Feb 21 03:28:44 AEST 1990

I have been looking for power supplies for the 3B1 and
Edison Communications was one of the companies I was
told to try.  After describing two or three times what
I wanted, they got back to me after more than a few days
with a quote:  $1400 for a power supply.

I had a feeling they did not understand what I was referring
to and I informed them of this.  They apologized for the
misunderstanding and said they would get back to me.

This morning I received a call from Edison Communications.
They were sorry but they couldn't help me with these
"replacement board, ... power supply things".  They didn't
"deal with them".

I am talking to the wrong company?

--
 jss - Jon S. Stumpf