line printer problems with 3.51m

Ronald K. Wright rwright at novavax.UUCP
Sun Feb 18 22:29:09 AEST 1990

In article <4772 at rtech.rtech.com> bruces at daneel.rtech.com (Bruce Stewart) writes:
>Well, 3.51m was looking good until I tried to use my parallel printer.
>I know the 3.51m
>release had a (minor?) change that could have affected the printer, but
>I don't recall the exact nature of the change.  Any information,
>reports of similar experiences, etc. appreciated.  My configuration is:
>
>3B1 -- 3.5Mbytes memory, 3.51m operating system
>40 Mbyte disk

I get double panics with one of my machines using an AT&T 470 printer.
(parallel)

Oddly, with my 9 other machines I have no problems.  Perhaps there is
something peculiar to certain printers.  The other machines use a
series of different printers none of them are 470's.

I too would appreciate any information

This is another line
This is another line
This is another line
This is another line

--
R. K. Wright MD JD                     | office: uunet!medex2!medexam!rkw
Chief Medical Examiner, Broward County | nova:   novavax!rwright