Terminfo tweek to UNIXpc/7300/Safari 4

Tanya Katz tanya at adds.newyork.NCR.COM
Tue Feb 27 01:49:26 AEST 1990

In article  <771 at uncle.UUCP> (John B. Milton) writes:

>---/etc/rc---
># Make vt100 line drawing the alternate font
>sfont /usr/lib/wfont/BLD.ft 1
>setf /usr/lib/wfont/BLD.ft 1

Shouldn't these commands be put in the /etc/fontload file?
Also, are both these necessary?  I think the first command does it all,
and line 2 is just redundant...  I'm not sure, but I know that I recently
changed this on my machine so that /etc/fontload handles this.

-Tanya

| Tanya Katz                  (516)231-5400 x430 |
|          ...uunet!ncrlnk!adds!tanya            |
|         tanya.katz at adds.newyork.ncr.com        |
| ADDS Inc, 100 Marcus Blvd, Hauppauge, NY 11788 |