I resign as maintainer of osu-cis UNIXpc archives

Mark H. Weber mhw at lock60.UUCP
Mon Jun 4 13:03:15 AEST 1990

In article <605 at manta.pha.pa.us> brant at manta.pha.pa.us (Brant Cheikes) writes:
> ...with regret, I hereby resign as maintainer
>of the UNIXpc software archives on osu-cis (cis.ohio-state.edu).
>
>If someone is interested in taking over, the only job requirement is
>that you have Internet access with the ability to use FTP.

If that's all it takes, I volunteer. I have Internet access at work, which
I use to ftp stuff from the archive. I have a 3b1 and a 7300, so I guess
that makes me extra qualified.  Not only am I qualified, I'm even
interested! I sent mail to Brant, and he says that it's OK with him,
so unless someone wants to wrestle me for the job, I'll consider myself
to be hired. Any other takers?

--
Mark H. Weber ( mhw at Schuylkill.Canal.Org )           "Schuylkill" (skool' kill)
 Mont Clare   ( ...!uunet!cbmvax!gvlv2!lock60!mhw )    is a Dutch word meaning