I resign as maintainer of osu-cis UNIXpc archives

Brant Cheikes brant at manta.pha.pa.us
Sat Jun 2 09:10:05 AEST 1990

Career circumstances now dictate that I drop any and all commitments
that do not directly pertain to the completion of my doctoral
dissertation.  Therefore, with regret, I hereby resign as maintainer
of the UNIXpc software archives on osu-cis (cis.ohio-state.edu).

If someone is interested in taking over, the only job requirement is
that you have Internet access with the ability to use FTP.  So if this
is something that you'd like to do, speak up!  But if you do, speak up
publically, because I do not feel it my place to select a successor.

I am sorry that this came about so suddenly, but there was really
very little that I could do about it.
--
Brant Cheikes
University of Pennsylvania, Department of Computer and Information Science