Need help with unix/starmail mail s

thomas at uicbert.eecs.uic.edu thomas at uicbert.eecs.uic.edu
Wed Jun 6 07:55:00 AEST 1990

We are attempting to implement a unified DOS/UNIX mail system on an
ATT Starlan network using SVR3.2 servers.  We are using the ATT
Starmail product for DOS.  We would like users to be able to use the
mail system from either UNIX or DOS.  This is no problem before a
particular mail message is received.  Once a message has been received
by Starmail, Unix mail can no longer see it (and vice versa).  Does
anyone have any suggestions of ways to remedy this situation?

Please e-mail responses to thomas at elmer.cba.uic.edu.  Thank you!