uuto tip

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.uucp
Fri Jun 1 06:04:39 AEST 1990

I thought I would share this since the docs don't mention this tidbit.
Apologies to any wizards who already know this.

I often have to make files available to other users on my system and
thought that a facility similiar to uuto that sent files to local users
would be useful.  While mucking about in uuto to see how it placed stuff
into the spool directories I realized that it is already possible to do
this.  To send a file to someone called user on your own system do:
    uuto file !user
Note that the bang is necessary.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy at druid)     |   Government:
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   Organized crime with an attitude