Converting Floppies, Prelude, Pascal, BASIC

Bill Campbell campbell at Thalatta.COM
Sun Jun 10 01:30:16 AEST 1990

I have four floppy disks from USDA FmHA that are allegedly 3B2
mountable disks.  I am looking for someone, preferably in the
Seattle area who can mount these and move the files to either tar
disks or where I can uucp the files to my 386 machine.

The software (DALRS), obtained through the Freedom of Information
act requires, Prelude, Pascal, and BASIC.  Can anyone tell me of
availability of Prelude, and porting problems from AT&T Pascal
and BASIC to versions that run on other versions of Xenix/UNIX?

Reply by e-mail unless you think this is of general interest.

Thanks.
--
....microsoft--\                    Bill Campbell; Celestial Software
...uw-entropy----!thebes!camco!bill 6641 East Mercer Way