Starlan Card

das13!dave dave at das13.UUCP
Fri Jun 8 22:19:17 AEST 1990

Since STARLAN seems to be a hot topic right now, I have something to offer.

I have a Starlan card, original Starlan docs & software, and original DOS
Server docs & software.  The card was only used for about a month so its
praticaly (spelling?) new.  Anyway, I'm only asking $100 for all three pieces.

If interested send mail to: ...!uunet!cbmvax!vu-vlsi!das13!dave
or call me between 8:00 & 17:00 EST at (215)422-4145.

DAS
--
David Snyder                            Home:  dave at das13.UUCP (das13!dave)
                                        Work:  das at trac2000.UUCP (trac2000!das)

It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you   entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people.             -- Dolph Sharp