C news on a 3B1/7300 (or B news with mdbm)

Michel Adam; Gov't of NWT adam at cs.UAlberta.CA
Sat Mar 17 04:28:48 AEST 1990

In article <22541 at ditka.UUCP> kls at ditka.UUCP (Karl Swartz) writes:
>A few weeks ago there was a brief discussion of C news on the
>AT&T 3B1/7300.  Unfortunately I was busy at the time and those
>messages expired before I got to them.  Last weekend I spent a
>number of hours trying to get it working and mostly ended up
>with a deep hatred for the awful configuration script.  Could
>someone tell me how to get C news up on one of these machines,
>if it's doable?  (Post if you think the information will be of
>general interest though given the recent discussion I suspect
>e-mail would be best.)

I would also be interested in any and all info on this, as I am about
to try to install it.

Please post, or e-mail me.

Thanks in advance.

Michel Adam
Yellowknife, N.W.T.

!alberta!adam    or    !alberta!iceman!michel