FACE-off: ibm3151 vs. AT&T 6386E/33

Dr. Scump aland at infmx.UUCP
Fri Mar 9 11:37:55 AEST 1990

I'm awaiting word from the Hotline on this.  In the meantime, has
anybody heard of this?

Trying to run FACE with TERM=ibm3151 yields:  bus error - core dump !!!

The terminfo entry for the 3151 was copied from an IBM RT.  It works
fine otherwise.  I also tried converting a working termcap (which came
from a different source) using captoinfo and using that terminfo --
same result.

FACE works fine from the console or from vt100 mode.

I know, maybe the terminfos may be incomplete... but a CORE DUMP?!

P.S.: anybody got a *working* ibm3151 terminfo and/or termcap?

--
Alan Denney  #  Informix  #  aland at informix.com  #  {pyramid|uunet}!infmx!aland
 "I'm a Prisoner of Funk,