missing sysbols, maybe libraries

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Fri Mar 23 22:37:40 AEST 1990

I'm trying to get a software package to compile on my 3b1.
Problem is, I'm missing some symbols:

undefined		first referenced
 symbol  		    in file
regex               		/tmp/shccDAAa11259
regcmp              		/tmp/shccDAAa11259
mkdir               		/tmp/shccDAAa11259
ld fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ./uucp
*** Error code 1

Stop.
I suspect these might be in a library I don't have called
libPW.a.   Can anybody tell me how to get around this problem?
                               Kris A. Kugel
                              (201) 842-2707
       {uunet,att,rutgers}!westmark            <--daily
{ssbn,zorch,zinn,ditka,daver,attdso}           <--semi-daily
	                    {wldrdg}!hico2!kak <--maybe
	                  {stc-auts}           <--forget it