WordPerfect for Unix-PC

Tanya Katz tanya at adds.newyork.NCR.COM
Wed Mar 7 00:46:21 AEST 1990

I recently asked a question about WordPerfect for the Unix-PC.
Thanks to all those who responded, and unfortunately, the
answer is NOT AVAILABLE...

Apparently I was dreaming that wp was ported to the 3b1/7300
running Unix.  I thought this is a perfect platform for it, but
I guess the WordPerfect folks don't agree.  :-(

Sorry to disappoint all those who got their hopes up!

-Tanya

| Tanya Katz                  (516)231-5400 x430 |
|          ...uunet!ncrlnk!adds!tanya            |
|         tanya.katz at adds.newyork.ncr.com        |
| ADDS Inc, 100 Marcus Blvd, Hauppauge, NY 11788 |