PC Turbo 286E and AT&T PC6300 - how to get the clock/cal to work?

Graham Brand brand at janus.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Mar 26 08:54:42 AEST 1990

Hello All,

	I have an AT&T PC6300 which has been working fine for some time.
However, I am trying to upgrade to a 286 by using the Orchard (Orchid?)
Technology PC Turbo 286E card. After installing it everything worked
fine except the clock/calendar. Unfortunately, this is more than just an
inconvenience as some of my programs will not work without it. Does
anyone know how to get the clock to work?

Cheers,
-Graham Brand