3b2/400

Rahmat O. Hashemi hashemi at leadsv.UUCP
Tue Mar 27 07:41:37 AEST 1990

Howdy Net.folk. I have a problem, which requires some experties(which I don't
have).

I have been given a task of setting up an ATT 3B2/400 by a friend.
I turned on the machine, and after completion of diagnostics, there was the
Console Login prompt. I logged on as sysadmin, and started setting things up
(I assigned a password to the sysadm, the first dumb thing I did in this
process). I was pulled away from the system in middle of this setup session,
and power has been cycled to the system. Now the big problem: I HAVE FORGOTTEN
THE PASSWORDS I HAD ASSIGNED TO THE SYSADMIN AND ROOT... :-( . THe big question
is, HOW DO I GET BACK ON THIS SYSTEM(No Floppy Key was made at the time).

Any advise is greatly appreciated.