Job

The Monk! bibbo at moncol.UUCP
Wed Apr 17 10:46:02 AEST 1991

In article <qHDB11w164w at prk.UUCP> root at prk.UUCP (Phillip Keen) writes:
>I am in need of a job and hopefully something dealing with computers or
>general office clerical work.  Here's my resume:
>

>uunet!nuchat!xcluud!prk!root +---------------------------------------+
>prkeen at nuchat.sccsi.com      | PRK Consulting +1 713 941 5467 [data] |
>prkeen at xcluud.sccsi.com      | Phillip Keen                          |
>root at prk                     | 2705 Martin                           |
>                             | Pasadena, TX  77502-5724              |
>                             +---------------------------------------+

For the rest of the users of the NET I must apologize.  I am not normally
in the habit of "flaming" anybody's post, but I just couldn't let this one
go bye...

To Phillip:
  ARE YOU NUTS?!?  Do you know how many people read the news across the NET?
I understand that you felt that this was a good place to put a resume, but
you should never (NEVER) post so much personal information on a public line.
Nasty people could very easily use things like a social security #, name and
address and do things that I don't think you'd appreciate.
  Secondly, If you are a regular user you would realize that cross-posting
to every group you can find is frowned on, and if you aren't a regular user
then you shouldn't be posting that many articles only to never read replies.
  Thirdly, You really ought to consider buying a book on how to write a resume.
I don't mean to sound snotty but, lack of experience aside, that was a really
lousy resume...Definately leave out the inhaler and the peanuts crap!

---

  Steve Bibbo                       UUCP : bibbo at moncol.UUCP (The Monk!)
  Computer Operations               Internet: moncol!bibbo at princeton.edu
  Monmouth College                  CompuServe: 72657,602
  W Long Branch, NJ 07764           Voice: (908) 571-3559