HELP!!

a DanKing MarSUPial mccaslan at cs.utk.edu
Tue Apr 16 05:37:45 AEST 1991

Ok, I get to relate a silliness to you all...In a fit of madness, because
I wasn't using the machine, and didn't know better, I lent the two-72MB
hard drives from a 3b2/400 to a friend so he might get his Unix-PC
operating.  He did so...after completely reformatting both of them. Now
I want to re-setup the 3b2 and I can't because when re-installing unix from
a floppy it screams that it can't access sector #0, track #0, head #0 on
drives 0 or 1...Is there a way that I can fix this?
Please, this is a desperate plea...I'm not a systems guru...
thank you,
Don McCasland     mccaslan at cs.utk.edu