My FAQ for this group 8-)

Robert White rwhite at nusdecs.uucp
Tue Apr 16 04:57:06 AEST 1991

Hi,
This is a personally frequently asked questions list which I am
hoping someone here will have the answers too.

1)  Somebody reciently asked if there is a way to supress the
	VIEDO ROM copy on a 6386E.  If not, is there a way to keep
	the copied ROM from accessing the original so that I can get
	the use of this space back.  I suspect that theis was the original
	intent, but on my ROM version teh Viedo Bios occurs twice.  I
	would be intrested in fix information (or another BIOS perhaps)

2)	I am still looking for information on driving the Plasma-Character
	display on the front of my 6386E.

3)	Anybody know who makes the IPC-802 multiport board, or where I can
	get programming Specs for it?

Anything even vaugely similar to an answer would be appreciated.
--
Robert C. White Jr.    |  The degree to which a language may be
Network Administrator  |   classified as a "living" language