3B2/310, 2mb, 36meg, 4serial, 1parallel, 1network card <$400>

Squish almquist at brahms.udel.edu
Wed Apr 10 08:25:58 AEST 1991

As the subject line states, I've got an AT&T 3B2/310 with:
   2 meg ram
  36 MB AT&T Hard Drive
   4 serial ports
   1 parallel port
   1 network interface card
     standard AT&T floppy drive
     LOTS of software - all system binaries and many goodies
     LOTS of cables and connectors
     LOTS of manuals - I've never seen so many manuals with a computer before!

The system was just powered up.  Everything worked although the battery needs
to be replaced and the hard drive needs to be reformated (all software and
manuals included to help you accomplish this).  If you act now, all this can
be yours for the incredibly low price of $400.  Send e-mail to
almquist at brahms.udel.edu or call 302-453-8615.  Computer must be sold, I don't
use it and I'm moving soon - can't afford to lug it around with me.

- Mike Almquist (almquist at brahms.udel.edu)