3B2/400, 4mb, 144meg, 16serial, 4parallel, 1network card <$1900>

Squish almquist at brahms.udel.edu
Wed Apr 10 08:31:03 AEST 1991

As the subject line states, I've got an AT&T 3B2/400 with:
   4 meg ram
2-72 MB AT&T Hard Drive
  16 serial ports
   4 parallel port
   1 network interface card
     standard AT&T floppy drive
  23 MB tape drive units
     AT&T 479 Wide Carriage Printer
     LOTS of free tapes
     LOTS of software - all system binaries and many goodies
     LOTS of cables and connectors
     LOTS of manuals - I've never seen so many manuals with a computer before!

I've been using this system for that past couple of months.  The battery has
recently been replaced.  It's a nice system and I'll be sad to let it go but,
I'm moving and I can't take it with me.  Can someone provide a good home for
it? If you act now, all this can be yours for the incredibly low price of
$1900.  Send e-mail to almquist at brahms.udel.edu or call 302-453-8615.

- Mike Almquist (almquist at brahms.udel.edu)