Starlan term emulators under Windows 3?

Leslie Mikesell les at chinet.chi.il.us
Thu Apr 11 01:35:33 AEST 1991

Are there any terminal emulators that will run under Windows 3.0
that will allow several simultaneous connections via Starlan to
different unix machines on the net?  I'm currently using the
virtual terminals on the console of a '386 running unix to accomplish
this, but for several reasons I would like to run Windows locally
and have all the unix sessions elsewhere.  The terminal screens
don't have to be sizable, but they do have to be updated in the
background, and I need to maintain at least 6 sessions without
bothering the foreground application too much when they are not busy.

Les Mikesell
  les at chinet.chi.il.us