tcp/ip software

Tom Barton bartont at next2.msci.memst.edu
Sat Jun 1 03:51:32 AEST 1991

We have a couple of 3b2/400's with System V.2.? and WIN3B 1.1. The latter is
apparently broken with regard to its handling of IP broadcasts, and this
prevents us from allowing it on the campus network. Are there any sources of
freely available tcp/ip software for this system? If not, which commercial
products would anyone care to recommend? Should we really upgrade to a newer
release of System V?  Please reply by email. I'll post a summary of responses
if that seems warranted.
Tom Barton			Internet: bartont at next2.msci.memst.edu
Department of Math Sciences	  Bitnet: bartont at memstvx1
Memphis State University	   Phone: 901-678-2527