NFS Problem

Dave Bloom dave at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Fri Mar 25 01:58:02 AEST 1988

In article <17382 at pyramid.pyramid.com> Scott Schoenthal writes:

> There was a series of fixes in 4.0 PTFs to problems with directory reading
> between Suns (and PCs) and Pyramids.  Most of these involved the Pyramid as
> client.  The customer should move to the latest PTF if it has not already
> been installed.  In addition, OSx 4.1 has many improvements (functional and
> performance) over earlier releases of NFS.

Scott was our RTOC contact concerning the problem I posted earlier. Indeed,
the problems we were having were kernel related directory reading problems
which were fixed when I applied the PTF's that Scott sent me.

Thanx Scott.

              \  pyramid \                          Dave Bloom
ihnp4!packard  >!rutgers  >!andromeda!dave          Office: (201) 648-5083
      allegra /     phri /