ditroff on Pyramid

Ken Greer kg at elan.UUCP
Thu Mar 24 02:07:30 AEST 1988

>From article <318 at draken.nada.kth.se>, by larsa at nada.kth.se (Lars Andersson):
>
> I am using a Pyramid to do text processing etc. and would like to use
> ditroff instead of troff. Apparently there is a version of ditroff in the
> att universe on this machine. However, it does not run!

Our ditroff package runs on the Pyramid.  You're right about the stock AT&T
version not working -- we had to make numerous changes due to the
Pyramid's odd architecture.

The package EROFF, includes enhanced (and supported!) versions
of the DWB 2.0 tools diTROFF, NROFF, PIC, EQN, TBL, GRAP, CHECKMM
and two laser drivers: for PostScript and LaserJet printers.  A rough draft
screen previewer is also included.

If you would like more information, contact:

Elan Computer Group, Inc.
410 Cambridge Avenue, Suite A
Palo Alto, CA 94306
415-322-2450