ditroff on Pyramid

Sylvan Ruud sylvan at pyrtech
Thu Mar 24 13:35:46 AEST 1988

In article <318 at draken.nada.kth.se> larsa at nada.kth.se (Lars Andersson) writes:

>I am using a Pyramid to do text processing etc. and would like to use
>ditroff instead of troff. Apparently there is a version of ditroff in the
>att universe on this machine. However, it does not run!

We are using the stock ditroff (att troff) on our Pyramid here and have
made no changes to troff.  I would suggest that you contact the RTOC
and see if they have any suggestions.  You will need to know the serial
number of your machine, as well as what version of the operating system
you are using.  Fyi, we are running OSx 4.0.

Or feel free to contact me at the number in my .sig.  (But you will
still need to know the above information.)  Just how expensive is it
to call from Sweden?

-sylvan

      -m-------  Sylvan Ruud
    ---mmm-----  Pyramid Technology Corporation         (Voice Mail) V
  -----mmmmm---  2460 W. 26th Ave.  Suite 440C         +1 415/965-7211 x1890
-------mmmmmmm-  Denver, Colorado  80211               +1 303/433-2003 (humans)
{allegra,boulder,decwrl,hplabs,munnari,ut-sally,utzoo}!pyramid!sylvan