Anyone have a tn3270 for the Pyramid (90x OSx4.4)?

Tim Fredrick fredrick at acdpyr.ucar.edu
Tue Dec 5 04:27:47 AEST 1989

I have the source distribution for tn3270 (Telnet-like IBM3270 emulator)
and it looks like it is going to be a lot of work to do the install (none
of the build nor makefiles work for the Pyramid - we used the same
scripts elsewhere at NCAR to build tn3270 for SUNs).  Before I spent hours
working on this, I was wondering if anyone out there has either an
installation set or an executable binary that we could ftp?  Thanks in
advance.

Tim Fredrick             National Center for Atmospheric Research
(303) 497-1498           Atmospheric Chemistry Division
fredrick at ncar.ucar.edu   PO Box 3000
fredrick at ncar.CSNET      Boulder, CO 80307