NNTP on Pyramid?

Warren Lavallee warren at ginosko.samsung.com
Tue Sep 5 22:57:58 AEST 1989

dsill at relay.nswc.navy.mil (Dave Sill) writes:
>Has anyone managed to get nntp to run under either 4.0 or 4.4c?

	I've been running nntp on 4.4c-890501 Pyramid-9810 for the past
several months.  I don't think that I did anything terribly tricky.  I added
the following to /etc/servers:
nntp    stream  tcp     nowait  root    /etc/nntpd              nntpd

	I made a tar of the source tree after I did a 'make server' in it.  If
worse comes to worse, then you can ftp it and use the binaries, or look at the
conf.h I used to compile it...

	It's in

	ginosko.samsung.com:~ftp/news/nntp1.5.6.pyr.tar.Z

-rw-rw-r--  1 warren   wheel      504911 Sep  5 08:56 nntp1.5.6.pyr.tar.Z
--
Samsung Software America.       Warren J. Lavallee        Systems Administator.
UUCP:  warreng at ginosko.UUCP               NEARnet/Internet:  warren at samsung.com