assembler problem with gcc on Pyramid

Mark C. Carroll <MC> mccarrol at emerald.rutgers.edu
Tue Aug 7 22:15:58 AEST 1990

Gcc compiles fairly well on Pyramids in the ucb environment, but it
requires an enourmous amount of disk space to properly bootstrap the
compiler.

The easiest way to get it is to just get the PUG Library Dist 3 tape.
I've put gcc on it.

(I've been working on g++, but no luck yet. If I get it done before I
leave, it'll be on tape 4.)

	<MC>