Know of a Pyramid broker?

irwin at m.cs.uiuc.edu irwin at m.cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 15 02:02:00 AEST 1990

Does anyone know of a broker that deals with buying/selling used
Pyramid machines? We have a 98X that we are going to be phasing
out in about 3 weeks. It has 4 ITPs, 2 IOPs, 16 meg mem, cache,
and so on. It is on Pyramid Pass II maintenance and is currently
being used.

We have 4 Eagles on it, which could go with, or we could keep
a couple of them. The Cypher tape drive could go with it, or we
could use that elsewhere.

Anyone know of an interested party?

Boot info from /usr/adm/messages:

         dualPort is a trademark of Pyramid Technology Corporation.
             UNIX is a trademark of AT&T Technologies.

    release= 4.4c-890125,  version= 0322d

Processor Configuration:
    Boot  processor:   Cpu #0
    Other processor(s): None
    CPU microcode level = C35
Board configuration:
    No Commercial Instruction Accelerator(s)
    No Arithmetic Acceleration Unit(s)
       Floating Point Accelerator(s)
       Data Cache Unit(s)
Memory configuration:
    Physical memory size:       16384 kbytes
    Available memory size:      12612 kbytes
[7m--More--(18%)[1m
    File system buffers:        409
    Swap/Physio buffers:        204
    Asynch I/O  buffers:        0
    Buffer memory size:         1638 kbytes
    ITP input silo size:        1920 bytes
I/O configuration:
IOP 20 (version 88050915 01d701fc)
  200f00 pdisk[0]
    200f00 pdisk00 dk#0 is "Eagle" with "Std OSx eagle" partitions.
    200f01 pdisk01 dk#1 is "Eagle" with "Std OSx eagle" partitions.
    200f02 pdisk02 dk#2 is "Eagle" with "Std OSx eagle" partitions.
    200f03 pdisk03 dk#3 is "Eagle" with "Std OSx eagle" partitions.
  200200 pethex[0]
  200300 plp[0]
  200400 ptape[0]
    200400 ptape00 tp#0
  200600 pether[0]
ITP 40 41 42 43
Booted from iodev=200f00, setting:
    rootdev=makedev(8,0) -> pdisk00a
    initialswap=makedev(8,1) -> pdisk00b  (15120 blocks)
IOP 20 (version 88050915 01d701fc)
pe0: addr:08:00:8b:00:04:cb

Al Irwin
Univ of Illinois