Thanks!

Dean Riddlebarger dean at towers.uucp
Fri Jun 7 00:31:00 AEST 1991

It looks like my first posting in reference to a sales contact never made
it out into the world (probably the operator's ham-handed typing skills
or something...:-):-)  Anyhow, I've received a great response to my request
from yesterday, have talked to the Chicago sales office, and should see
some yummy config and price data within a couple of days.

So.... my thanks to all who responded.  Now I just have to get the High
Muckamucks to sign some blank checks....:-)

--
<*>  Dean Riddlebarger                        The bus came by,             <*>
<*>  Ameritech Information Systems             And I got on,               <*>