VPL DATAGLOVE

Fletcher Robinson frobinso at cirm.northrop.COM
Tue Jun 7 01:32:19 AEST 1988

I am beginning a project which involves the animation of a human hand
on a 4D. The driving force behind the animation will come from VPL's
GLOVEBOX II. Has anyone graphed or animated a human appendage? Is there
any public domain code out there? I am really not sure how to proceed.
I have the communications with the electronics unit down pat, but I am
not quite sure how to begin drawing fingers that will bend and rotate.
My ultimate intension is to implement a 'touchless' touch screen and
a virtual stick in an F/A-18 fighter aircraft.