SYBYL on the IRIS

mike at uoregon.edu mike at uoregon.edu
Tue Jan 17 10:43:16 AEST 1989

Greetings!
      We have just joined the info-iris mailing list, and would like
to briefly introduce ourselves.
      We have recently expanded our molecular modelling facilities, here at the
University of Oregon, with the purchase of an IRIS 4d/70G.  Major applications
running on the machine at this time are Polygen's QUANTA/CHARMM package (for
protein modelling and dynamics calc.'s), and Tripos' UNIX version of SYBYL 5.2
(primarily for small molecule modelling).
      We are particularly interested in establishing contacts with other SYBYL
users...the IRIS version of SYBYL 5.2 is "still under active development", and
we would like to hear of other people's successes/failures.  Does anybody know
how to contact the SYBYL (VMS or UNIX) user's group via e-mail?

	Mike Scherz  		Internet:  mike at chemiris.uoregon.edu
				  Bitnet:  mscherz at oregon

	Dept. of Chemistry
	Univ. of Oregon