gl2 library routines for faster graphics

Homayoon Akhiani ha90353 at UXA.CSO.UIUC.EDU
Wed Jul 12 08:03:28 AEST 1989

	We are doing real-time simulation using iris 3000 series.
	In the gl2 library I found routines which are not documented
	in the manuals, but are very fast:
	gl_sincos() calculates sin and cos of a angle in about 10 times
		    faster than the math and floating point library.
        gl_identifymatrix() whichpush and loads an identity matrix.

	Does anyone has any information about the routines that are
  	in the gl library which is not documented ?

   Homayoon Akhiani
   Aviation Research Lab

   <ha90353 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu>
   <akhiani at s.cs.uiuc.edu>