Screen Saver for 4D

Tony Facca fsfacca at LERC08.LERC.NASA.GOV
Fri Jul 14 05:17:57 AEST 1989

>> We have a 4D-120GTX running IRIX 3.1D, and our blanktime runs all the
>> time. After about 10 minutes, the screen goes black whether anyone is
>> logged in or not. This is the same on our new 4D-220 also. I wonder
>> why there appears to be a difference in the blanktime operation between
>> your machines and these? These are fairly new, so maybe there have been
>> some recent mods.

Like I mentioned, the Personal Iris's don't have any problem either.  I have
just finished installing rev10 PROMS (this gives you the menu when you start
the system) and version 3.1D on the 4D/70G's and the screen STILL doesn't
blank after you logout.  So it must be something else...

Tony Facca                     |     phone: 216-433-8318
NASA Lewis Research Center     |
Cleveland, Ohio  44135         |     email: fsfacca at lerc08.lerc.nasa.gov