EDT for 4D

Michael L. Johnson mlj8e at dale.acc.Virginia.EDU
Fri Mar 10 23:26:01 AEST 1989

This is a followup on my previous post about the availability
of EDT for the 4D system.

I just got a moderately rude message indicating that I should get
gnu EMACS and put it into EDT emulation mode.  For those who
have not tried this I would not suggest it.  The EDT emulation mode
of the version of gnu EMACS which I tried would only emulate about
50% of what the EDT editor can do.  In my opinion, a half way
emulation is worse than no emulation.

(804)-924-8607                   Michael L. Johnson
mlj8e at virginia.EDU               Pharmacology Dept.
uunet!virginia!mlj8e             Box 448; Univ. of Va.
mlj8e at virginia.BITNET            Charlottesville, Va. 22908