Transfer Personal IRIS images to VCR

Gavin A. Bell gavin at krypton.sgi.com
Mon Nov 20 05:54:42 AEST 1989

If there is enough interest, I am willing to type in and post the
marketing hype and specs for SGI's newest video product, which is
designed specifically for both real-time and frame-by-frame recording
on all 4D products (it comes as both an add-in board, or a separate
box; the board works only in GTX-type machines).

I hesitate to go ahead and post they hype for two reasons: first, I
don't want to bother spending half an hour being a stenographer if
there is little interest, and I don't want to offend anybody by
posting something very commercial.

--gavin