3.2 colormap

ROBERT E. MINSK ccoprrm at pyr.gatech.EDU
Tue Oct 31 01:53:35 AEST 1989

  We have just upgraded our systems to version 3.2 of the operating system.
I have several startup files that I use one of which sets up my window colors.
SGI changed the default colormap making most of my windows almost unreadable
(by the way, I agree with SGI reason for changing it.)  Does anyone have a
mapping of the first 256 entries in the 3.1 color map to the closest color map
entries in 3.2?  Thank you,

--
ROBERT E. MINSK (Office of Computing Services)  | Save the whales...    |
                                                | collect the whole set |